Landings/Weather Update

Well, this is less than ideal. The weather has not produced a viable enough window for us to feel confident in resuming landings. We are hoping this second line over Madison goes through quickly. If it stays it’s course, we should be ready to stage and start again as soon as the weather is out of range. Just guesstimating right now, that would be around 1330 to start staging. Await final word to be announced in the hangar and via these updates.